Amy Dom


Amy Dom's Comments

 3 weeks ago | Permalink
"The Centre may conclude the Naga peace process today but that doesn't mean from now on there will be peace. Centre govt.have conclude the issue with the dog by giving some meat to enter the gate but it is the master who will decide whether you'll be allowed to get inside. There could be big problem if centre do not make the right decision at the right time.

Out of 100, 80% might have agreed to this decisions but remaining 20% will will never give up. If 20% did not stop fighting, Indian govt.c..."
Amy's Groups

Share This Page

Recent Updates

Recommendations