Rajiv Makhni

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

The lady observed that I wrote way too many columns where I tried to predict the future in tech & that it would com… https://t.co/M8joeHoqkQ1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

Background Story Number 2. I was at a party recently & was approached by a lady of questionable age (too much make… https://t.co/Kqjl2swBBk1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

The MWC in Barcelona is over. But at the time I wrote this I was actually on a late night flight to Spain with a ho… https://t.co/nNSn41WgkR1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

Two Background Stories behind the experiment that I did with my @HTBrunch column. In the column I'm making predicti… https://t.co/iHHHK9B6ss1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

RT @BharatMaheshw16: @HTBrunch @RajivMakhni Futuristic. https://t.co/WyRpdU7gKT1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

RT @ankush1102: @RajivMakhni Really surprised to see how many mobiles have embraced the notch even though it was one of the worst part of t… 1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

RT @nishantsahai1: @RajivMakhni According to me you got 60% right and 10% for your effort, in total 70% 1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

RT @RajivMakhni: I did an interesting experiment. I wrote my column predicting what would be unvieled at the Mobile World Congress 2018 BEF… 1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

RT @tdas892: @RajivMakhni For Samsung Bang on 1 year ago

Rajiv Makhni wrote a status message :

Rajiv Makhni

RT @HTBrunch: TECHILICIOUS | A few observations by @RajivMakhni on how a few brands will fare at the just-concluded #MobileWorldCongress 20… 1 year ago

Share This Page

Recent Updates

Recommendations